- For natural relief of symptoms of teething, including painful gums and irritability. Also helps in relieving minor digestive disorders sometimes associated with teething.
- Children 1 month of age and older: Snap off one single-use dose. Twist to open. Squeeze entire contents into mouth. Repeat, as needed, every 15 minutes for 2 more doses. If or when symptoms return, repeat these dosage instructions for up to a total of 9 doses per day.
Camilia is available in 15 or 30 liquid unit-doses.
Check out our product locator to find the store nearest you.
- Chamomilla 9C HPUS – Relieves teething pain accompanied by irritability
- Phytolacca decandra 5C HPUS – Relieves painful gums
- Rheum officinale 5C HPUS – Relieves minor digestive disorders associated with teething
The letters HPUS indicate that this ingredient is officially included in the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States.
- purified water
- Stop use and ask a doctor if symptoms persist for more than 3 days or worsen, or if inflammation, fever or rash develops.
- After administering, discard single-use container. Do not reuse.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not use if glued carton end flaps are open or if the single-use container is not intact.
- Store at 68-77°F (20-25°C).
For more information or comments on Camilia, please contact:
Boiron Information Center
6 Campus Boulevard
Newtown Square, PA 19073-3267